|Home||Reading List||Posts on Zhihu|
Qinlin Chen (陈钦霖)
- Ph.D. Student.
- Pascal Research Group, Institute of Computer Software.
- Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University.
- Office: 529, Building of Computer Science and Technology, Xianlin Campus of Nanjing University.
- Email: chenqinlin98 AT gmail DOT com.
I received my B.S. degree in computer science and technology from Nanjing University in 2020, and I am studying for a Ph.D. degree in the Pascal Research Group at Nanjing University. I am supervised by Yue Li (李樾). I have my interest in programming languages, software reliability methods, and infrastructure systems.
- Nanjing University (2020.09 - now)
- Studying for a Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science and Technology.
- Nanjing University (2016.09 - 2020.07)
- Recevied a B.S. Degree in Computer Science and Technology.
No publications yet. But I wrote some posts on Zhihu for fun. Click here if you have any interests.
National Innovation Projects for Undergraduates:
- Detection of Smells in Spreadsheets Based on Dynamic Video Analysis (May 2018 - Mar 2020)
- Rated as Excellent in the Final Defense.
Selected Course Projects:
- Bustub^ (from CMU: 15-445, in C++)
- A SQL database system.
- Labs for Distribued Systems^ (from MIT: 6.824, in Golang)
- Implemented MapReduce and sharded kvdb.
- EmojiRecommendation (from NJU: Data Mining, in Python)
- Recommend emojis for sentences.
- Painter (from NJU: Principle of Computer Graphics, in Qt/C++)
- A graphics system for painting primitives.
- CMM Compiler (from NJU: Principles and Techniques of Compiler, in C)
- A compiler for C–, a subset of the C programming language.
- ToyOS (from NJU: Operating Systems, in C)
- Mini Operating System Kernel.
- ics2017-pa (from NJU: Introduction to Computer Systems, in C)
- i386 Emulator.
(I’d better not to publish my code for some of these programming assignments (marked with ^) on github according to their course policies. Contact me if you want them.)
Awards & Honors
- 南京大学2020届优秀毕业生 (Outstanding Graduates Awards of Nanjing University, 2020)
Services and Experiences
- Teaching Assistant:
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (Fall 2020), Nanjing University.
- Static Program Analysis (Fall 2021), Nanjing University.